Sheffield Haworth: 5 Initiatives to Consider for Recruiting Black Talent
UK business has a challenge when it comes to developing the black business leaders of the future. In honor of Black History Month in the UK, Sheffield Haworth gives some initiatives organizations should consider to help meet that challenge.
Helen Tudor, Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Lead, Managing Director in CTS, Sheffield Haworth, gives valuable insight on recruiting, retaining & developing black talent.
In the spirit of improvement, the following list of initiatives is drawn from our clients both in the UK and elsewhere around the world:
- Measure the ethnicity pay gap in your organization
- Listen to your black employees
- Establish tailored leadership development programs
- Make a genuine public commitment
- Review your recruitment process