Boyden: Executive Monitor: Chief Digital Officer
Boyden has released their quarterly Executive Monitor report focused on the rise of Chief Digital Officers. The report finds that organizations are hiring and elevating CDOs to forge new initiatives and digital strategies, build market share, and challenge the status quo. The Executive Monitor also delves into a variety of topics such as the prioritization of CDOs and their teams in talent acquisition, challenges in terms of upgrading and integrating digital platforms, cybersecurity and data protection.
The new report from Boyden also focuses on the following topics affecting CDO and digital team hiring:
• CDOs as leaders of organizational initiatives as well as development of digital products and services
• Role of CEOs in driving digitalization
• CDOs as the key partner of Chief Information Officers and Chief Marketing Officers
• Unexpected growth of CDOs in the public sector and government
• Accelerated hiring of CDOs with economic recovery
Read full report here.
Thought leadership category