As we emerge into a new world of hybrid work, reconnecting and building lasting relationships with clients and candidates is core to growing our businesses. Today’s environment embraces diversity and requires teams to be agile, adaptable, and resilient to enable growth. This unique professional development event expands beyond the core learning of AESC’s Certificate in Executive Research.
This 2-day event occurs in multiple time zones to accommodate audiences in the Asia Pacific and Americas regions. Please review the corresponding times for each day.
Join us as we explore:
• Building lasting relationships in an agile world
• Technology and its role in the Future of Search
• Our impact on Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
• Establishing resilience in a hybrid world of work
• Learn how to build trusted advisor relationships through effective and collaborative communications
• Understand how technologies are used for search strategy and candidate selection
• Discover a framework for incorporating inclusion in every assignment
What your ticket includes:
• Access to the 2-day premier event for cutting-edge best practices in executive research
• Networking with peers, thought leaders & experts on executive talent
• On-demand access to all session recordings for 30 days after the event