Alder Koten: How Non-Technical C-Level Executives Can Catch Up with the Latest Technologies
The world is constantly changing. In our modern day it is all too common to hear about an organization's need to become technologically advanced, but how can someone without familiarity with technology do so? In a piece by Alder Koten they present six steps to take to become more tech-savvy.
Six steps to take to become more Tech-Savvy:
- Understand why you need to understand technology.
- Understand your learning style.
- Understand the current landscape of technological advancement.
- Understand the most urgent things to learn about a certain technology.
- Find the best mentor.
- Stay humble and learn every day.