Harbour West Consulting: Hiring, Motivating and Retaining the Next Generation of Workers
According to a 2014 stats Canada report, millennials are the single largest generation of workers active in the Canadian economy, representing 36.8% of the workforce.
A new white paper from Harbour West Consulting, "Hiring, Motivating and Retaining the Next Generation of Workers," outlines:
- Considerations for attracting, inspiring, training and retaining this important demographic as organizations plan for the future.
- What motivates a millennial?
- Millennials place more emphasis on jobs and career paths that contribute something positive to them personally, and the world around them.
- Millennials are also interested in finding creative means to solve problems, and in which to express their personalities, and prefer to receive feedback on how they’re doing on a regular basis.
- What you can offer the millennial workforce.