Leathwaite: 2018-19 Global HR Leadership Survey
During Q4 2018, Leathwaite polled in excess of 1000 global Human Resources (HR) leaders.
Respondents included Chief Human Resources Officers (CHROs), Heads of Specialist Functions (including Talent, Reward, Learning and Recruiting) and those at the vanguard of HR Transformation (including HR COOs and Heads of Analytics).
Core themes include:
- Budgets are Back; more leaders predict an increased HR budget than predict a decreased one (30% up, 28% down)
- Diversity & Inclusion; the fight goes on
- Culture remains King
- Retention; the silent partner in the war on talent
- Data & Technology; our biggest gripe, our brightest hope
- We need to talk about Universal Banking