AESC Announces 2021 Officers and Directors to its Global Board
The Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), the standards-setting body for the executive search and leadership consulting profession worldwide, today announces 2021 officers and the appointments of three new Directors to its Global Board. AESC’s Global Board of Directors consists of elected representatives from each of AESC’s three Regional Councils: Americas; Asia Pacific and Middle East; Europe and Africa.
New AESC Directors include: Catherine Andersen, Partner at Omera Partners, based in Sydney; Joe Coulter, Chief Operating Officer and Managing Partner at Coulter Partners, based in London; and Pauly Rodney, Senior Vice President and Head of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion at Raines International, based in New York.
Martin Schubert, Frankfurt-based Partner in the Industrial and Professional Services practices at Eric Salmon & Partners will now serve as AESC Secretary and Treasurer. Morten Nielsen, Cleveland-based Senior Partner and Global Managing Partner in the Life Sciences practice at WittKieffer, will continue to serve as AESC Global Chair. Emanuela Aureli, London-based Consultant in the Technology, Media and Telecommunications practice and the Data and Analytics practice at Spencer Stuart, will continue to serve as AESC Vice Chair.
The complete 2021 AESC Global Board of Directors includes:
• Morten Nielsen, WittKieffer, Chair – Cleveland
• Emanuela Aureli, Spencer Stuart, Vice Chair – London
• Martin Schubert, Eric Salmon & Partners, Secretary and Treasurer – Frankfurt
• Karen Greenbaum, AESC, Ex-officio – New York
• Sonal Agrawal, Accord | India/ AltoPartners – Mumbai
• Catherine Andersen, Omera Partners – Sydney
• Richard Boggis-Rolfe, Odgers Berndtson – London
• Joe Coulter, Coulter Partners – London
• Dorota Czarnota, Russell Reynolds Associates – Warsaw
• Rodrigo Foz Forte, EXEC – Executive Performance/ Panorama – São Paulo
• Julian Ha, Heidrick & Struggles – Washington, DC
• Alicia Hasell, Boyden – Houston
• Nobi Kaneko, Kaneko & Associates – Tokyo
• Cathy Logue, Stanton Chase – Toronto
• Pauly Rodney, Raines International – New York
• Stefan Spang, Independent AESC Director, McKinsey & Company – Düsseldorf
• Roxanne Taylor, Independent AESC Director, Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center – New York
• Louisa Wong, Global Sage – Hong Kong
Morten Nielsen, AESC Chair, commented: “This is a critical time for the executive search and leadership consulting profession to show leadership, a commitment to best practices, and a dedication to unity and positive change around the world. I am honored to again serve as chair of the Global Board of Directors and look forward to working with my colleagues and AESC President and CEO Karen Greenbaum to move the organization forward as it continues to be the standard-bearer for the profession."
Karen Greenbaum, AESC President and CEO, commented: “The AESC Board serves as global stewards of the quality standards for which our Association was founded. Through the AESC Code of Professional Practice and our rigorous commitment to championing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion, AESC and its members are dedicated to strengthening leadership worldwide for the next decade and beyond. I look forward to working with our Board and our members at large to shape the future of the executive search and leadership consulting profession, and in turn provide innovative leadership and organizational solutions for clients worldwide.”
To view the full AESC Board of Directors, please visit the AESC website.
Since 1959, AESC has set the quality standard for the executive search and leadership advisory profession. AESC Members represent 16,000+ trusted professionals in 1,200+ offices, spanning 70+ countries. AESC Members are recognized leaders of global executive search and leadership advisory solutions. They leverage their access and expertise to place more than 100,000 executives each year in board of directors and C-level positions for the world’s leading organizations of all types and sizes. Dedicated to strengthening leadership worldwide, AESC and its members share a deep commitment to the highest quality standards in executive search and leadership consulting—for the benefit of clients and the profession. We Shape. Connect. Educate. Learn more about us at aesc.org. For AESC’s career service for executive-level candidates, visit bluesteps.com.