Earn Your Certificate in Executive Research
Flexible, Online Learning
Up to 15 hours
Interactive learning for groups and individuals.
This program can help you and your team learn in a collaborative environment to strengthen your executive research and candidate development skills
Key industry-specific methodologies.
You can explore various avenues to common scenarios with fellow search professionals while tackling unique challenges with a seasoned industry expert
The three-part program features various forms of study, engagement, and assessment to ensure mastery of knowledge
Rachel Roche is an industry-renowned expert who specializes in training and educating executive search professionals. Learn more about Rachel Roche.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?
- Gain a comprehensive introduction to the executive search profession
- Discover how to uncover a list of high-caliber individuals that align with your criterion and client needs
- Understand the components of a compelling search strategy to deliver value to your consultant
- Explore the sourcing method and how to best engage with knowledge experts as an authority of referrals and resources
- Take charge in how to assess and determine competence and interest to effectively recruit the best suitable candidate
- Review the importance of building rapport to gauge and qualify the right candidate
Who is this for?
- Researchers looking to identify and master the key competencies for every assignment
- Associates who wish to deliver quality work and always add value
- Analysts that generate shortlists of candidates and sources
- In-house recruiters interested in updating their everyday approaches
- Talent acquisition managers seeking unique solutions to common challenges
- Team leaders looking to provide industry-specific professional development opportunities
When is the course available?
Individuals or groups can enroll in AESC’s Certificate in Executive Research at any time. The online Foundation Course is offered year-round and is self-paced. The interactive Expert Forums are 90-minutes sessions held over the course of 4 days. The Expert Forums are scheduled throughout the year to accommodate a global audience of participants.
Master every step of the executive search process
AESC Education programs help you advance your skills at any stage in your career. Participants from more than 100+ organizations have discovered how to elevate and diversify their research toolkit with AESC's Certificate in Executive Research. View participating organizations and graduates.
Participants in AESC's Certificate in Executive Research program are eligible to receive an exclusive package offer on select AIRS Training programs. Learn more.
If you have questions about customized solutions for your team or requests for alternative payment methods, contact email@example.com.