Earn Your Certificate in Client Relationship Development
Flexible, Online Learning
Up to 15 hours
From expert to advisor.
This program is a guide on how to sustain and grow trusted client relationships—building a powerful network for life
Learn anywhere, apply everywhere.
You can take this course on-the-go and apply learned skills in every client interaction
Groups and individuals.
We can help you and your entire team stay ahead of the competition with essential client development strategies
In English and Spanish.
This program is always offered in both languages
Andrew Sobel, Expert Instructor
Andrew Sobel is the leading authority on the strategies and skills required to build clients for life. Learn more about Andrew Sobel.
Limited time offers!
Registrants in AESC’s Certificate in Client Relationship Development are invited to participate in a 45-minute
Expert Forum with Andrew Sobel on December 3, 2020.
WHAT WILL YOU LEARN?Learn essential client development strategies and skills
- Differentiate yourself in commoditizing markets
- Develop more sole-source business
- Learn more about your client’s needs than any of your competitors
- Acquire more new clients by selling as a trusted advisor rather than as a commodity expert-for-hire
- Build relationships with senior executive sponsors
- Deepen and grow your most important client relationships
- Develop your thought leadership and create marketing pull to draw more leads out of your network
- Stay in touch and add value—even when there’s no business
Who is this for?Individuals/teams looking to develop trusted client relationships
- Consultants who want to take their domain expertise to the level of trusted advisor
- Early career consultants who want to develop a stronger roster of clients
- Managing Partners who want to take their team’s business development capabilities to the next level
- Industry leaders new to the profession looking to enhance their client relationship strategies
- Businesses hoping for long-term client enrichment and expansion
"We participated as part of a company-wide training program for all of our client partners and consultants as a key learning and development initiative. Our experience was very positive.
This course should be required for every consultant to do once. It will put a new consultant on the right track at the outset.
Those who have been trained in this program will have developed better listening skills and will be more empathetic. They will also be perceived as delivering a benefit with each interaction and hence stand out in the eyes of the client."