Earn Two Advanced Certificates in Executive Talent and in Leadership & Culture
Interactive, Virtual Learning
4-month duration per program
AESC | Cornell University, ILR School Certificate
Interactive learning for experienced business leaders.
Collaborate with faculty and peers to learn valuable insights to shape your strategies and apply to your everyday practices
Key industry-specific methodologies.
The unique programs offer a blend of academia and industry perspectives providing practical application backed by the latest research
Designed in partnership with Cornell University, ILR School, both programs feature expert faculty members knowledgeable on cutting-edge content in human capital strategy, leadership and business. View faculty.
Interested in learning more? Register for our AESC | Cornell Info Session on May 19.
Who should pursue these certificates?
Both programs are for advanced participants with a strong foundation in executive talent consulting, including:
- Seasoned executive search consultants seeking to further develop themselves in today’s trends and challenges
- Leadership consultants looking to develop a stronger acumen in business concepts
- In-house talent acquisition specialists that work on senior-level assignments
- Individuals seeking to bridge their extensive industry knowledge with the frameworks used to partner, support and consult C-suite executives
To ensure the quality of each session, applications will be reviewed to determine eligibility to participate.
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN EXECUTIVE TALENT
Learn cutting-edge content focused on human capital and business:
- The State of our Profession: Executive Talent
- The Future of Work & Implications for Talent
- Talent & Succession Strategy
- Influencing Hiring Decisions
- Executive Assessments
- Counteracting Bias
- Leading with Courage
- Expert-led discussions on Diversity, Equity & Inclusion; Executive Assessment; and Global Compensation Strategies
ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN LEADERSHIP AND CULTURE
Learn cutting-edge content focused on leadership and strategy:
- The State of our Profession: Leadership and Culture
- Leading with Authenticity, Integrity and Accountability
- Building Inclusive Cultures: How Bold Leadership Drives Sustainable Change
- The Evolving ESG Landscape
- Corporate Governance
- Critical and Strategic Thinking
- Negotiation and Influence: Achieving Outcomes in Complex Negotiations
- Expert-led discussions on Board Strategies and the Role of the Trusted Advisor
When will the programs run?
Designed in partnership with Cornell University's ILR School, each 4-month program will include interactive learning modules, industry expert-led discussions, networking sessions and a final project presentation. As the content and lessons of each certificate complement each other, we strongly recommend participation in both programs for an optimal learning experience. Dual participation is not required.
- The Advanced Certificate in Executive Talent will be offered September – December 2021.
- The Advanced Certificate in Leadership and Culture will be offered March – May 2022.
Improve your ability to succeed
Since 2012, AESC and Cornell University's ILR School have the only program uniquely tailored to help senior executive talent consultants. Apply today and strengthen your capacity to add greater value to your clients, firm and career.
"The AESC-Cornell program enables us to better support our clients. The clients' benefit is the goal. The personal growth is a bonus."
- Alicia Hasell, Managing Partner, Boyden
"Having the opportunity to jump out of your routine and hear input on trends and other topics is refreshing [...] The teachers were very proactive in interacting with people and sharing experiences with peers around the world provided a lot of value. "
- Pilar Brogeras, Managing Director, Stanton Chase
Earn Both Certificates
Earn a single certificate
*SINGLE-CERTIFICATE PARTICIPANTS THAT SUCCESSFULLY COMPLETE THE ADVANCED CERTIFICATE IN EXECUTIVE TALENT WILL BE ELIGIBLE TO RECEIVE DUAL-CERTIFICATE PRICING UPON REGISTRATION FOR THE 2022 PROGRAM.