Russell Reynolds: Organizing for Digital Transformation
Digital transformation is currently one of the key challenges that industrial leaders are grappling with. As industrial companies evolve to ensure they stay relevant in the new ecosystem, building a high-performing and effective digital team should be a key priority. Russell Reynolds conducted research to help organizations with the following questions.
- What is the ideal digital organizational model?
- What are the pitfalls to watch out for when creating a digital team?
- What part does culture play in designing organizational structure?
- What will be the metrics by which (digital) performance is measured?
- How long will a standalone digital team be required?
Thought leadership category