Spencer Stuart: Results of India's 40 Under Forty Study
Spencer Stuart presents its annual India’s 40 under Forty study, in partnership with The Economic Times, which provides a look at up-and-coming leaders in India. Those selected were evaluated on both their business impact within their organizations as well as to the larger ecosystem.
In an attempt to identify common attributes of each of these successful young professionals, Spencer Stuart asked the 40 under Forty winners to complete their Individual Style Profile to locate similarities. The following were clear themes the study found across the group:
- They are largely driven by their results and learning orientations.
- They find it easy to take charge.
- Relationships are important to them.
- They are comfortable with ambiguity.
- They are less driven by a desire to find enjoyment at work or be aligned with a higher purpose.
- They are reflective and work to their strengths.