Sheffield Haworth - Sales Alpha: The Rise and Rise Of Distribution
Today, more than ever, brand awareness and reputation is critical to generating capital flows. While performance is still critically important, it is often not the primary driver of investment—comfort and trust are. Because of this many asset managers and investors are seeking professionals with clear technical proficiency and a close understanding of a firm’s investment strategies prompting distribution professionals to have an understanding of both investment strategy and relationship management.
In this report, Sheffield Haworth provides a brief overview of observable trends in asset management hiring. Read more to learn of the shifting priorities of prominent leaders in the industry including
- The way firms approach distribution of their investment products
- The importance of Sales Alpha
- The decrease in distribution groups sizes
- What makes for a "good" distribution
- The changing roles of distribution professionals
plus more here.