Russell Reynolds Associates: Five Leadership Issues Facing the Transport and Logistics Industry
New research from Russell Reynolds Associates identifies five key leadership issues that board directors and CEOs need to be aware of, as they could create entirely new business models in the transportation and logistics industry.
Russell Reynolds identified the following five issues and their implications on leadership talent:
- Creating a solutions-based business
- Navigating digital transformation
- Identifying next-generation leaders
- Capitalizing on an expanding world
- Building a best-in-class board
The full report is published on Russell Reynolds Associates’ website. Read the full report.
Thought leadership category