Russell Reynolds Associates: Asset Management CEO Profiles
New research from Russell Reynolds Associates examines profiles and career paths of CEOs in asset management. The report found major differences in CEO profiles from across different types of asset management firms.
CEOs of larger asset management firms:
- 29% were externally appointed
- Only one in five have international experience
- 77% of CEOs surveyed had been appointed since 2006
CEOs of boutique asset management firms:
- Have direct and ongoing involvement in the investment process
- CEOs of boutique firms are primarily promoted internally
- The majority of CEOs are founders
The full report is published on Russell Reynolds Associates’ website. Read the full report.