Russell Reynolds Associates: Navigating the Generative AI Revolution: Five Key Focus Areas for Leading into the Future
While the adoption of AI has differed among organizations until now, generative AI has significantly lowered the hurdle for AI adoption.
Companies of all sizes and across industries are actively exploring different applications and harnessing AI's potential to gain a competitive advantage.
Russell Reynolds Associates pinpointed five essential domains to guide CEOs, boards, and senior technology leaders in managing the influence of generative AI within their organizations:
- Talent and culture: investing in a transformative AI mindset
- Leadership: choosing the right person to lead the AI charge
- Organizational structure: using AI to break down silos
- Commercial strategies: new, AI-driven opportunities
- Risk management: centering ethics and organizational values in AI systems