AESC Announces Appointments to Americas Council
New York, 26 February, 2016 - The Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC) today announced leadership changes and the appointment of new officers to the AESC Americas Council, which consists of elected officers from AESC member firms (see below for a full list of Americas Council members).
AESC’s Americas Council will be chaired by Alan Kaplan, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Kaplan Partners. Kate Bullis, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, SEBA International, will serve as vice-chair, while Tom Fuller, Managing Partner, Epsen Fuller / IMD International Search Group, will serve as treasurer.
In addition, AESC would like to welcome the following new members of the Americas Council: Alejandra Aranda, Cornerstone International Group / Humanitas Executive Search; Nestor D’Angelo, Caldwell Partners; Xavier de Zamacona, DeZa Search; Rodrigo Forte, EXEC; Cathy Logue, Stanton Chase International; and Adriana Prates, Dasein Executive Search.
The AESC Americas Council is an extension of AESC’s board and plays a critical role in ensuring the highest standards in the executive search and leadership consulting profession throughout North America, Central America and Latin America. AESC members commit and adhere to a stringent Code of Professional Practice and Standards of Excellence, bringing strategic and trusted advisory services to organizations worldwide.
Alan Kaplan, AESC Americas Council Chair, commented: “It’s an honor for me to succeed Tom Daniels as the chair of the Americas Council. His leadership of this council, and now of the global board, during a time of organizational transition has been exceptional. We will continue to ensure that the highest quality executive search and leadership consulting firms throughout the Americas are fully engaged with the AESC. The AESC has a critical role to play in continuing to help client organizations achieve success through optimizing their ability to attract, retain and develop the strongest leaders they can. I am excited to work closely with our CEO Karen Greenbaum, as well as my colleagues Kate Bullis and Tom Fuller, as we continue to advocate for our industry and add value for our member firms.”
Karen Greenbaum, AESC President and CEO, commented: “AESC serves as the voice of excellence for our profession and our regional councils provide the strategic advice and direction we need to raise the visibility and quality of our profession worldwide. AESC represents large global firms, small boutique firms and firms that are part of global networks. Each of our members shares a commitment to the highest professional standards. I would like to thank our regional councils for guiding our profession as we raise the visibility of our profession and AESC with clients around the world.”
2016 AESC Americas Council:
· Alan J. Kaplan, Founder & Chief Executive Officer, Kaplan Partners – Philadelphia, Chair
· Kate Bullis, Co-Founder & Managing Partner, SEBA International, LLC - San Francisco, Vice Chair
· Thomas J. Fuller, Managing Partner, Epsen Fuller| IMD International Search Group - New York, Treasurer
· Alejandra Aranda, President & Founder, Cornerstone International Group / Humanitas Executive Search - Santiago
· Cristina Bomchil, General Manager, Valuar - Buenos Aires
· Pat Campbell, Co-Founder & Managing Director, The Onstott Group - Boston
· Jesus Castillo, International Partner, Contevenca / IIC Partners - Caracas
· Thomas T. Daniels, Senior Director & Partner, Spencer Stuart - New York
· Nestor D'Angelo, Managing Partner, Caldwell Partners - Bogotá
· Xavier de Zamacona, Managing Director, DeZaSearch - México City
· Gregory J. Duerksen, President, Kincannon & Reed - Norfolk
· Rodrigo Foz Forte, Managing Partner, EXEC – Executive Performance - São Paulo
· Karen Greenbaum, President and Chief Executive Officer, AESC - New York
· Lorraine Hack, Partner, Heidrick & Struggles - New York
· Kurt B. Harrison, Managing Director, Russell Reynolds Associates, Inc. - New York
· Alicia K. Hasell, Managing Partner, Boyden - Houston
· Dennis J. Kain, President, Tyler & Company - Philadelphia
· Cathy Logue, Managing Director, Stanton Chase International - Toronto
· Susan B. Major, Co-Founder, Davenport Executive Search - San Diego
· Michael Mundy, Partner, Odgers Berndtson - Toronto
· Morten Nielsen, Global Managing Director, Life Sciences Practice, Witt/Kieffer - Chicago
· Anna Luiza M. Osser, Partner, Osser&Osser Professional Consulting Group - São Paulo
· Keith Pearson, President, Chief Executive Officer & Vice Chairman, Pearson Partners International Inc. / IIC Partners - Dallas
· Adriana Prates, President, Dasein Executive Search - Belo Horizonte
· Ximena Rodriguez, Clients Manager, SommerGroup - Santiago
· Craig Stephenson, Managing Director, NA CIO Practice & Global Financial Markets Tech/Ops, Korn Ferry - New York
· Andrew C. Wheeler, Managing Director & Practice Leader, Diversified Search / AltoPartners - Boston
About Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants
Since 1959, AESC has set the standard for quality and ethics in executive search and leadership consulting worldwide. Because AESC members must commit and adhere to the AESC's industry and government recognized Code of Professional Practice and Standards of Excellence, clients can be assured that AESC members are able to serve as trusted advisors for their most important engagements. As the voice for executive search and leadership consulting worldwide, today the AESC is comprised of more than 300 member firms, representing 8,000 executive search professionals in more than 70 countries. To learn more about AESC and its membership, visit www.aesc.org. For information about AESC's career service for executive-level professionals, visit www.bluesteps.com.