Witt/Kieffer Announces Ten New Promotions
Witt/Kieffer, a leading executive search firm, today announces ten promotions across its expanding search practices.
The ten promotions are:
- Jennifer Bauer, based in Bethesda, MD, is now a Consultant in the firm’s Healthcare and Education practices. Bauer joined Witt/Kieffer in 1997 and brings strong experience and industry understanding to her healthcare, senior living, higher education, and not-for-profit clients. Bauer participates in a wide range of executive search services and has a keen sense of the qualities required for effective leadership in mission-driven organizations. Bauer earned her M.B.A. from the University of Maryland.
- Werner Boel, LL.M., based in Atlanta, GA, is now Principal and Leader, Legal Services. Boel excels in helping clients to evaluate the new breed of senior legal executives who take leading roles in developing emerging business models, assessing and managing risk, shaping public policy and leading government and legislative relations. Prior to joining Witt/Kieffer in June 2007, Boel worked as an International Legal Coordinator providing immigration advice to Fortune 500 clients. Boel earned his LL.M from the University of Georgia, Athens, GA as well as Vrije Universiteit Brussels, Belgium.
- Stephen Davis, based in Burlington, MA, is now a Consultant in the firm’s Healthcare, Academic Medicine and Health Sciences practices. Davis joined Witt/Kieffer in 2012 and now identifies C-suite and other senior leaders on behalf of hospitals, health systems, medical schools, physician group practices and other not-for-profit organizations. Davis’ work is characterized by a commitment to quality, and clear communication that allows him to build strategic, trusting relationships with candidates and clients that drive successful search assignments. Davis earned his M.B.A. from Babson College.
- Linda Komnick, based in Oak Brook, IL, is now Senior Partner and Co-Leader, Physician Integration and Leadership. Prior to joining Witt/Kieffer in 2009, Komnick worked as an independent consultant and performed national physician leader search assignments for executive positions. With more than 15 years of healthcare industry experience, Komnick excels in her executive search practice, with particular expertise in recruiting physician leaders. Komnick earned her M.H.A. from Washington University School of Medicine.
- Sue LeGrand, based in St. Louis, MO, is now a Senior Associate in the firm’s Healthcare practice. Joining Witt/Kieffer in 2012, LeGrand has over 20 years of executive search experience. She specializes in placing physician executives and her extensive network of physician contacts gives her clients a competitive advantage in the market for experienced physician executives. LeGrand holds an M.B.A. from University of Missouri-St. Louis.
- Robert Luke, based in Burlington, MA, is now a Senior Associate in the firm’s Education practice. Prior to joining Witt/Kieffer in 2013, Luke worked for George Washington University and managed several executive searches and special projects for the president and provost. With nearly 15 years of experience in education and politics, Luke now works to identify presidents, chancellors, provosts, deans and vice presidents on behalf of public and private colleges and universities. Luke earned his M.A. from George Washington University.
- Chris Neumann, based in Irvine, CA, is now a Senior Associate in the firm’s Healthcare practice. With over 10 years of prior executive recruiting experience, Neumann joined Witt/Kieffer in March 2014. Neumann now works to identify and place Presidents, CEOs, CFOs, COOs and other top executives on behalf of hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and managed care organizations. Neumann earned his M.B.A at the University of San Diego.
- Jason Petros, based in Oak Brook, IL, is a Consultant in the firm’s Healthcare practice. Since joining the firm in February 2007, Petros has developed a finely tuned approach to healthcare leadership assessment. Petros now works closely with boards, search committees and hiring executives in the recruitment of C-suite, and other top executives. He has particular expertise in identifying and placing physician leaders and chief executives to meet the needs of organizations adapting to healthcare transformation. Petros earned his M.P.A. at the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Michael Raddatz, based in Oak Brook, IL, is now a Consultant in the firm’s Healthcare practice. Raddatz joined Witt/Kieffer in May 2006, and during his 10 years at the firm has experienced great success in a variety of healthcare C-suite searches, ranging from CEOs and COOs of health systems to leaders of independent community hospitals. He has particular interest and expertise in identifying strong candidates for operations and finance positions. Raddatz earned his M.B.A. from Aurora University.
- Zachary Smith, PhD, based in Irvine, CA, is now a Senior Partner with the firm. Prior to joining Witt/Kieffer in January of 2014, Smith served as interim chief development officer/associate vice chancellor and executive vice president for the UC Riverside Foundation. As a former practitioner, Smith leverages his breadth of organizational and leadership experience with a strategic and consultative approach focused on delivering high-quality client service and results. Smith now conducts nationwide searches for C-suite and other leaders within education, healthcare, and the non-profit sector. Smith earned his PhD from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas.