Witt/Kieffer Announces Promotions Across Practice Groups and Locations
Witt/Kieffer has announced 14 promotions across its expanding search practices. All promotions are effective as of July 1, 2018.
“This year has brought continued expansion for the firm, so that we may serve clients better in our markets in the U.S. and abroad,” said Andrew Chastain, president and CEO of Witt/Kieffer. “We are delighted to recognize these professionals, who each bring extensive knowledge and experience in their respective fields and put their unique skills to work for their clients daily. Their commitment to quality and integrity allows Witt/Kieffer to continue to grow and excel as a world-class search firm.”
The promotions are:
- Lisa DeSimone Arthur, based in New York, NY, is now a Consultant in the firm’s Healthcare practice. DeSimone Arthur leads executive searches and identifies candidates for healthcare, insurance, non-profit and university clients, including CEO, CFO, Chief Diversity Officers and physician leadership positions. In addition to her core healthcare search experience, she has additional expertise in helping senior care, home and community-based organizations identify CEOs and other senior executives. Prior to her career in executive search, she held significant leadership roles in the insurance industry. DeSimone Arthur earned her B.A. in History from Fordham College in the Bronx, NY.
- David Boggs, based in Louisville, KY, is now a Senior Partner and Shareholder of Witt/Kieffer. As the practice leader of WK Advisors, a division of Witt/Kieffer, Boggs identifies mid-tier and strategic management team leaders on behalf of hospitals, healthcare systems, academic medical centers, medical schools and managed care companies. Prior to his career in executive search, Boggs spent several years running a hospital-owned physician network as well as working in human resources in a hospital and managed care company. He also spent five years early in his career as a Witt/Kieffer search consultant followed by 10 years as vice president of highly-respected boutique search firm Dalton Boggs & Associates. Boggs earned an M.H.A. from Xavier University and his B.S. in Human Resources from Oklahoma State University.
- Amy Crutchfield, based in Oak Brook, IL, is now a Principal in the firm’s Education practice. With 13 years of search experience, Crutchfield has developed a deep understanding of the search process within higher education, and she skillfully supports the complete range of executive search services. Crutchfield is also leader of Witt/Kieffer’s Enrollment sub-practice. Since joining Witt/Kieffer, she has participated in over 250 successful search assignments for presidents, provosts, deans, chief enrollment management officers, and leaders in other administrative units. In recognition of her exceptional service to both candidates and clients, Crutchfield received Witt/Kieffer’s Quality Award in 2015. Crutchfield earned her B.A. from North Central College in Illinois.
- John McFarland, based in Atlanta, GA, is now a Consultant in the firm’s Healthcare practice. McFarland identifies C-suite and executive leaders in several areas of healthcare, including hospitals, health systems, hospital and health-related associations, foundations and other not-for-profit organizations. Prior to joining Witt/Kieffer, McFarland worked for Ernst & Young, and held operational leadership positions in the U.S. Army. McFarland earned a B.S. in Law from the United States Military Academy at West Point.
- Hillary Ross, based in Oak Brook, IL, is now a Senior Partner and Shareholder with the firm. As Leader of the firm’s Information Technology Practice, she specializes in the recruitment of CIOs and Chief Medical Information Officers, as well as leaders in security, data science, analytics, biomedical informatics, research informatics, innovation and quality, and personalized medicine. Her clients include healthcare delivery systems, hospitals, academic medical centers, healthcare start-ups, technology vendors and consulting firms across the country. Prior to joining Witt/Kieffer in 2008, Hillary worked as an executive search consultant for a boutique IT search firm where she focused on the recruitment of IT physicians and IT leadership positions. She holds a J.D. from the Chicago-Kent College of Law at the Illinois Institute of Technology as well as a B.A. in Political Science from the University of Wisconsin.
- Jeffrey A. Schroetlin, based in Oak Brook, IL, is now a Principal in the firm’s Academic Medicine and Health Sciences practice. Bringing nearly 20 years of executive search experience, Schroetlin has partnered with the nation’s leading institutions devoted to education, patient care and research. Schroetlin recruits executives, academic officers, clinician leaders and senior scientists on behalf of academic medical centers, research institutes, health professions schools, faculty group practices, children’s hospitals, health sciences universities, public health institutes and medical education organizations. Having worked with dozens of search committees and boards of directors, he has built a reputation for thoughtful counsel and the ability to recruit transformational leaders. Schroetlin earned an M.B.A and B.A. from North Central College in Illinois.
- Diane Tanking, based in Houston, TX, is now a Principal with Witt/Kieffer’s Healthcare practice, in addition to her role as leader of the firm’s Senior Care, Home Care and Hospice practice. Tanking brings over 30 years of experience in healthcare management consulting to her role. She is well-versed in organizational analysis and design to create high performing, collaborative executive teams. Prior to joining Witt/Kieffer, Tanking worked for PricewaterhouseCoopers, V4, Ernst & Young LLP, and Hermann Affiliated Hospital Systems in Houston. Tanking earned her M.B.A. in Finance and Marketing from the University of Houston and her B.S. in Business Administration and Industrial Management from the University of Houston at Clear Lake City.
- Daniel Young, based in Nashville, TN, is now a Consultant in the firm's Healthcare practice. He has more than 10 years of senior-level recruiting experience in healthcare systems and hospitals. Prior to joining Witt/Kieffer, Young held roles in leadership capacities with the human resources and talent acquisition teams at Memorial Hermann Health System and Texas Children’s Hospital and also worked for Apex Systems, Inc.Young earned an M.S. in Human Resources from Louisiana State University and a B.A. in Psychology from Texas A&M University.
- Sarah L. Zielke, based in Oak Brook, IL, is now a Principal in the firm’s Healthcare practice. As leader of this practice, Zielke identifies key C-suite and senior leaders in integrated health systems, academic medical centers, community hospitals, physician groups and other healthcare service organizations. She brings over 20 years of recruiting and consulting experience in the healthcare, education and nonprofit industries. Prior to joining Witt/Kieffer, Zielke held key roles at other leading firms around the world, including Spencer Stuart, A.T. Kearney, Accenture, and Saxton Bampflyde Hever. Zielke earned her M.B.A. in Healthcare Administration from Loyola University Chicago and B.A. degrees in International Relations and Italian from the University of Colorado, Boulder.
- Witt/Kieffer is committed to fostering career development and leadership within the firm, and announces the promotion of Randy Dietrich, Vineeth Gossain, Hans Henson, Tammy Jackson and Sophie Stava to Senior Associates.