WittKieffer Announces 12 Promotions Across Practice Groups
Executive search firm WittKieffer announced 12 promotions across its practices.
“As our firm continues to grow and adapt to clients' needs, it is important that we recognize and promote individuals who have aided this growth and who will play a significant role in our future,” said Andrew Chastain, president and CEO of WittKieffer. “As we celebrate our 50th year in business, we are proud to honor these professionals who enhance our reputation as strategic experts in leadership through their dedication to client service, quality, diversity and integrity.”
The promotions are:
- Ann Yates, based in Washington, D.C., is now a Senior Partner in the firm’s Education Practice. Yates leads nationwide searches for presidents, provosts, deans and vice presidents at public and private colleges and universities. She has successfully completed more than 150 searches for the firm, leveraging a commitment to client service and passion for identifying diverse, dedicated leaders with the right institutional fit. Yates earned her M.A. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology from University of New Haven in New Haven, CT and a B.S. in Psychology from Bethany College in Bethany, WV.
- Stephen Davis, based in Boston, MA, is now a Principal in the firm’s Healthcare Practice. With almost a decade of experience in healthcare executive search, Davis identifies C-suite and senior leaders on behalf of hospitals, health systems, medical schools, physician group practices and other not-for-profit organizations. Prior to joining WittKieffer, Davis was responsible for strategic sourcing and workforce planning for a Fortune 100 firm. He earned his M.B.A from F.W. Olin Graduate School of Business at Babson College in Wellesley, MA and a B.S. in Healthcare Management from University of Connecticut in Storrs, CT.
- Joyce De Leo, PhD, based in the Boston area, is now a Principal in the firm’s Academic Medicine and Health Sciences Practice. Equipped with over 25 years of experience in research, academic program building, strategic planning, mentoring and teaching, De Leo recruits senior leaders for academic medical centers, hospitals and health systems, colleges and universities, not-for-profit institutions and other health organizations. Prior to joining WittKieffer, De Leo held various leadership positions at several colleges throughout the Northeast, including Emmanuel College in Boston, MA and Dartmouth College in Hanover, NH. De Leo earned her Ph.D. in Pharmacology from the University of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City, OK and her B.S. in Biology and Chemistry from the University of New York at Albany.
- Carl Fitch, based in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area, is now a Principal in the firm’s Emerging Physician Leaders Practice, part of the overall Healthcare Practice. With nearly 30 years of experience in healthcare talent acquisition, Fitch identifies medical directors and other physician leaders for hospitals, health systems, academic medical centers, and other health-related organizations. Prior to joining WittKieffer, Fitch worked in executive search, physician search, hospital, health plan and medical group management. He earned an M.B.A in Health Services Management from the University of Dallas and a B.A. in Economics from the University of Houston.
- Jason Petros, based in Oak Brook, IL, is now a Principal in the firm’s Healthcare Practice. Working closely with boards, search committees and hiring executives, Petros has been instrumental in placing key leaders for integrated health systems, academic medical centers, community hospitals and other healthcare services organizations. Petros earned an M.P.A. from the University of Illinois at Chicago and his B.A. from Carthage College in Kenosha, WI.
- Suzanne Teer, based in the San Francisco Bay area, is now a Principal in the firm’s Education Practice. Teer supports leadership searches for presidents, vice presidents, provosts and deans, with particular expertise in science, engineering, the environment and research-related searches as well as in advancement. Prior to joining WittKieffer, Teer spent 20 years with the University of California’s Irvine and San Francisco campuses where she raised funds to support the physical and biomedical sciences. She earned her M.A. in Clinical Psychology from Pepperdine University in Malibu, CA and her B.A. in International Affairs from Mary Washington College in Fredericksburg, VA.
- WittKieffer is committed to fostering leadership within the firm, and announces the promotions of Veena Abraham, Melaney Arruda, Daniel Dimenstein, Holly Lithgow and Christine J. Pendleton to Senior Associates.