Kaplan Partners Celebrates 25th Anniversary with Executive Interview Video Series
Kaplan Partners, a boutique executive search and talent advisory firm, today kicks off a 25th Anniversary Thought Leadership series of candid conversations between Alan J. Kaplan, Kaplan Partners founder and CEO and some of the region’s leading CEOs and board members, on lessons learned along their journeys. Interviews from the series will launch monthly over 2019, the firm’s 25th Anniversary year, and offer multi-part conversations with regional leaders who represent a variety of industries and corporate boards, including (current titles):
- James P. Deutsch, Managing Partner of Patriot Financial Partners, L.P.
- Denise Devine, Founder and Chief Executive Officer of FNB Holdings, LLC
- Christopher Franklin, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer, Aqua America
- Carol J. Johnson, Former President and Chief Operating Officer of AlliedBarton Security Services
- Patricia D. Wellenbach, President and Chief Executive Officer, Please Touch Museum
“We are very proud of what we've accomplished over our first 25 years, and grateful to our clients, colleagues and friends who have enabled this journey, particularly those who graciously offered their fresh leadership perspectives for our anniversary series,” said Alan J. Kaplan, founder and CEO of Kaplan Partners. “Looking ahead, we are committed to setting a new standard for advising CEOs and boards on leadership succession, corporate governance, talent management, and enhancing diversity."