Equation Partners Chile Announces Management Change–Nicolás Mora Schrader Becomes Managing Director
Equation Partners, a long-term member of the AltoPartners global alliance, is proud to announce that Nicolás Mora Schrader, a founding member of Equation Partners, has been named the new Managing Director of Equation Partners effective immediately.
As part of the firm’s strategic growth and succession plan, Mario Mora, Equation Partners (EQP) Founder and AltoPartners Global Operating Committee member, confirmed his decision to focus on business development while enabling Nicolás Mora Schrader to take up the day-to-day management responsibilities of the firm. This decision has been widely supported and applauded by clients, candidates and staff members across the offices in both Santiago (Chile) and Lima (Peru).
Nicolás will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the firm’s good operational performance; both at the level of new business development and effective execution.
- Leading the firm’s development and growth strategy.
- Preserving the culture of EQP, the prestige, and positioning they have earned over the last 10 years, since the firm’s formation.
- Representing the firm in all public and private instances that require it.
- Leading all the initiatives of EQP business in Chile and Peru.
Mario Mora will continue to be fully involved as a senior partner in the business, focused on the development and execution of new business, origination of new clients, and providing support to the partners and associates of the firm; with a special focus on helping in the development of the Peruvian business franchise and supporting AltoPartners in his role of OCO member for Latin America.
AltoPartners are proud to congratulate Nicolás on his new role and look forward to seeing the continued growth in the Equation Partners business.