The AESC management team continues to monitor the COVID-19 (coronavirus) situation for all AESC events and programming. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our members, staff, partners and relations within our communities. AESC is committed to ensuring our response during this challenging time is responsibly based on facts. We continue to closely review all guidance from global health authorities to implement what is needed for the good of our attendees. We have been following guidelines from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention here in the US, as well as other multi-national government bodies.
Following are important resources to monitor and inform us all during the situation:
- Daily Situation Reports from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- How Coronavirus Spreads – US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Prevention and Treatment – CDC
- Guarding Against Stigma Related to Coronavirus – CDC
- Information for Travelers – CDC
AESC recommends getting the facts to help accurately determine your risks so that you can take reasonable precautions. Your healthcare provider, your national public health authority and your employer are all potential sources of accurate information on COVID-19.
Safety Provisions Onsite at AESC
AESC is monitoring global and local health authorities to ensure we are well prepared to hold safe and productive programs. We are implementing appropriate measures which include:
- Strengthened personal hygiene provisions for all participants
- Rigorous environmental sanitization and increased availability of disinfectants
We want to assure you that we are taking every precaution to hold safe meetings. We appreciate that the decision to attend is yours alone.
Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org