Adaptive Leaders, Culture & Strategy
How Organizations Can Get It Right for a New Age of Business
To support leaders in their talent and organizational strategy in the year ahead, AESC and its members surveyed nearly 1,000 C-level executives around the world to understand how leaders are collectively thinking about critical business issues.
From upskilling executive competencies for a post-pandemic environment to a strong focus on DEI, to stakeholder capitalism’s impact on leadership and digital transformation in the wake of COVID, what is certain is what worked for businesses before the pandemic will no longer work going forward.
3 Key Highlights from the Report:
- Adaptability has risen to the top as a critical leadership strength, combined with agility.
- Half of the organizations around the globe are not ready to lead change in key business areas such as sustainability and DEI.
- Two-thirds of organizations are prioritizing sustainability but less than half measure or report sustainability metrics.
Gain Key C-level Insights Including:
- The Top 10 Leadership Competencies for a Post-Pandemic Business Environment
- How Executives Rate Their Organization’s Readiness to Lead Change
- Top 5 Reasons Executives Believe Organizations Still Struggle with Gender Equality
- Top 10 Aspects of Organizational Culture Executives Most Want to Improve
- And Much More