TweetChat Highlights: THE AESC Cornell Advanced Certificate Program
Recently AESC hosted an #AESCcornell Chat on the topic of the Certificate Program in Executive Search & Leadership Consulting offered by AESC in partnership with Cornell University's School of Industrial and Labor Relations. The course is a six month MBA-level virtual program designed exclusively for senior-level Executive Search and Leadership Consultants.
If you have any questions or would like to reserve your place on the program now, please contact Brain, J. Glade at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-398-9556.
Moderator and AESC Program Director, Brian J. Glade; Cornell Director, Donna Sharp; and Cornell Certificate Program alumni, Alicia Hasell of Boyden Houston participated in the live TweetChat, so consultants could gain an insight in to what to expect in the 2016 program.
- What are the requirements for enrollment of the Cornell Certificate program? Who should enroll?
- What would be your best tips or recommendations to anyone thinking about joining the course?
- In what way has the program helped to support your career goals?
- Why should I take this course if I am already a senior executive & leadership consultant?
- How do I register for the program?