Positively Adapting to Change, Challenges & Setbacks
Gina Marescia, a Practice Leader, Consultant & Author of Impactful Leadership: Unlock your Power CABI™, will join us at this year’s virtual Executive Research Forum 2020 on 29 September*. We asked Gina a few questions about her session—how resilience relates to belonging and connection to others, and key points from her research-based resilience framework.
- 0:00 - Introduction from Gina Marescia
- 0:32 - What does resilience mean to you and why is it important?
- 1:18 - Can you speak to your research-based resilience framework?
- 1:56 - How can this apply to the high-stakes world of senior recruitment?
- 3:16 - Is it possible to thrive in a period of prolonged uncertainty like we're in now?
- 4:02 - What is the role of connection in building resilience and how has COVID-19 changed that?
- 4:51 - What is the link between purpose and resilience?
- 6:14 - What do you hope to provide attendees from your session at our AESC Executive Researchers & Associates Forum?
*SPECIAL OFFER for AESC forum delegates: Get two private 1:1 Coaching Sessions with Gina, your personal 32 page Resilience Questionnaire™ report and a copy of Gina’s book. The offer is valued at U$ 2,200 but registered conference delegates can get this for U$280. There are only 15 places available for registration that will end on the 8th October 2020.