Ineke Arts, AESC Award of Excellence Recipient 2022
AESC's Award of Excellence honors significant, outstanding contributions to the executive search and leadership consulting profession to individuals at the height of their careers.
After an initial career in the corporate world, Ineke joined the executive search and leadership consulting profession, and founded Hoffman & Associates in 1987, a Belgium-based member of IIC Partners providing executive search, executive interim management and leadership assessments at European and global level. As a partner of the firm, Ineke focuses on advising leadership teams within international corporations and institutions with particular emphasis on sectors in Digital and Innovation, EU and global associations and institutions and the strategic consulting firms. She specializes in both permanent and interim assignments for experienced and diverse executives within predominantly international environments.
Ineke is a motivational leader at the local and global levels within the profession and beyond. For example, Ineke has served as:
- Member and Chair of BEXSA, the Belgian search association;
- AESC Council of Europe & Africa from 2014 to 2020;
- Chair and Vice Chair positions on the AESC Council;
- AESC Board of Directors from 2015 to 2020, including as Board Secretary
- Board Member of the United Fund For Belgium, a charity supporting social integration since 1972.
- Within IIC Partners, Ineke has sought to develop the IIC Partners network by promoting business exchanges between members.
Learn more about AESC Awards or submit a nomination for a peer, colleague, or firm.