Boyden: Leadership Series Features Dunkin' Brands' Nigel Travis
Boyden, a global talent and leadership advisory firm, released the latest issue of its Leadership Series, featuring an in-depth interview with Nigel Travis, Non-Executive Chairman of Dunkin' Brands.
In the interview, Travis discusses:
- Dunkin’ Brands’ brand evolvement
- The importance of creating a “challenge culture"
- Dramatic changes in the food & beverage sector
- What went right and wrong at Blockbuster and Papa John’s
- The importance of a diverse board and management team
- Why soft skills are critical.
“Nigel’s tremendous longevity as a CEO and Chairman with leading consumer brands and his success are well-earned,” said Trina Gordon, President & CEO of Boyden. “We’re delighted that he shared his invaluable insights in our Boyden Leadership Series.”