Sheffield Haworth: Insurance Risk Management
In a recent report Sheffield Haworth identifies trends within the insurance industry that mitigate risk. In the report they identify regulatory changes as one of the major drivers impacting the day to day functions of C-Suite professionals.
Among the findings:
- Boards will be more accountable for overall governance
- Increase synergies across risk and compliance platforms
- Insurers are enhancing the compliance role at the divisional and business unit level
- CRO and CCO must have strong communication skills and credibility to influence board and senior executives
- New regulatory requirements will continue to emerge and those who are better positioned will come out on top
The full report is published on Sheffield Haworth’s website. Read the full report.