Stanton Chase: Industrial Sector Positioned for Growth Through Digitalization
Stanton Chase released its fifth annual Global Industrial Executive Survey that covers why securing digital talent is crucial to implementing successful digitalization strategies.
- 80% of respondents believe the current economic situation is consistent with or better than last year
- 78% expressed optimism regarding growth in the coming year
- 90% of respondents stated they are engaged in the digitalization process
The industrial industry is poised for significant growth driven by digitalization initiatives, which are crucial for obtaining consistent, reliable, and in-depth information needed to meet business goals and remain competitive. Successful enterprise digitalization requires four elements:
- A strategic purpose for digitalization initiatives.
- A commitment to adopting digitalization as a company-wide priority.
- Acquiring and retaining leadership talent with proven digitalization skills.
- Understanding and evaluating the ROI of digitalization initiatives.