Stanton Chase: Scaling Businesses Fast and Furiously
Universal Robots is a business to admire. In 2005, the company began with a 50-60% year-over-year growth rate, and it has now grown to over 650 employees and over $200 million in revenues. How did the company achieve such success? Some key factors included its ability to:
- Create a specialist offering in a niche market.
- Develop quick global coverage through over 300 sales partners worldwide.
- Produce a few products that were easy to install and maintain, allowing for a scalable supply chain.
- Maintain a straightforward leadership credo — focused on well-planned objectives and maximum time for implementation.
- Encourage a work culture based on “Go do.”
Based on Stanton Chase's experience and insights in working with companies similar to Universal Robots, as well as different industries around the world, they know how to quickly drive business expansion, find executives with the determination and discipline to create a viable plan and how to implement it for the long term.