Spencer Stuart: Five Questions for the Cultural Transformation Journey
In today’s climate, business leaders and executives must think about what kind of culture they are creating for their employees. With many studies proving that creating a positive workplace culture has beneficial effects on the organization’s financial success, it has become imperative for leaders to place importance on this issue.
In their work in the executive search industry, Spencer Stuart has helped many business leaders who are striving to create a positive culture within their company. Through this experience, Spencer Stuart identifies and discusses five key questions organizations working to build a successful culture should ask themselves:
- Are we thinking of culture as a magic wand?
- Do we really understand our current culture?
- What is the impact that our culture is having?
- What should our culture be like?
- What does cultural transformation entail?