Five New AESC Council of the Americas Members Selected
The Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants Also Appoints New Officers
The Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC), the global standards-setting body for the executive search and leadership consulting profession, today announces 2023 officers and representatives to the AESC Council of the Americas. The Council consists of elected officers and representatives from AESC Member executive search and leadership advisory firms from across the Americas region.
New Council Members for 2023:
Bryan Burg, Managing Director, North American Industrial Sector Leader at Raines International based in Chicago, has more than a decade of consulting experience, working with Boards and C-suite teams. He is one of the top talent advisors to the industrial manufacturing industry and forged relationships with the world’s leading private equity firms and publicly traded corporations, and transformed the management teams and trajectories of dozens of companies.
Nick Chambers, Toronto-based Partner at Boyden and 2022 winner of AESC’s Inclusion, Diversity, Equity and Access Award, has nearly 25 years’ consulting experience, working across multiple sectors with a focus on executive and board recruitment and effectiveness.
Nordia Edwards, New York-based Consultant at Spencer Stuart and 2022 winner of AESC’s Future of the Profession Award, specializes in CEO, CHRO and director search, as well as succession planning across several industries.
John Marshall, Chief Executive Officer at JM Search out of King of Prussia, PA, has over 45 years of executive search experience, primarily serving private equity and venture capital investors in building out their portfolio companies.
Denielle Pemberton-Heard, Washington, DC-based Global Managing Director and Chief Legal Officer at Diversified Search Group, is a shareholder and member of the firm’s Executive Committee, focusing on commercial transactions and corporate governance. She specializes in executive advisory services with a focus on the boardroom, c-suite succession, and legal counsel placements across multiple sectors.
New Council Officers for 2023:
AESC would like to welcome two Council Members to officer positions: Matrice Ellis Kirk, Chief Executive Officer of Ellis Kirk Group in Dallas, will now serve as Vice Chair, and Lindsay Griesmeyer, Chief Administrative Officer of RSR Partners in New York, will now serve as Secretary/Treasurer. David Turner, Phoenix-based Managing Partner and President at Kincannon & Reed will continue to serve as Council Chair.
The Complete 2023 AESC Council of the Americas:
- David Turner, Kincannon & Reed, Chair – Phoenix
- Matrice Ellis Kirk, Ellis Kirk Group, Vice Chair – Dallas
- Lindsay Griesmeyer, RSR Partners, Secretary/Treasurer – New York
- Karen Greenbaum, AESC, Ex-officio – New York
- Bryan Burg, Raines International – Chicago
- Nick Chambers, Boyden – Toronto
- Shaun Carpenter, PFM Executive Search / Panorama Search – Vancouver
- Sam Dinte, Dinte Executive Search / IIC Partners – Washington, DC
- Nordia Edwards, Spencer Stuart – New York
- Matrice Ellis-Kirk, Ellis Kirk Group – Dallas
- Eileen Finn, Eileen Finn & Associates – New York
- Nona Footz, Coulter Partners – New York
- Rodrigo Foz Forte, EXEC – Executive Performance / Panorama – São Paulo
- Gabriel Gonzalez, GOSECO International Executive Search – San Diego
- Paul Groce, Leathwaite – New York
- Julian Ha, Heidrick & Struggles – Washington, DC
- Daniel W. Heiman, Cornerstone International Group – Kansas City
- Molly Hull, Slayton Search Partners – Chicago
- Michele James, Avery James Inc. – Los Angeles
- Cathy Logue, Stanton Chase – Toronto
- John Marshall, JM Search – King of Prussia, PA
- Nicolás Mora Schrader, Equation Partners / AltoPartners – Santiago
- Jason Murray, BIPOC Executive Search – Toronto
- Steve Newton, Russell Reynolds Associates – Houston
- Morten Nielsen, WittKieffer – Cleveland
- Chris Pantelidis, EMA Partners – New York
- Denielle Pemberton-Heard, Diversified Search Group – Washington, DC
- Shana Plott, Coleman Lew Canny Bowen – Charlotte
- Felipe Rivelles, Signium – Mexico City
- Carol Robinson, Harbour West Consulting – North Vancouver, BC
- Jessica Rudish, Rudish Health – Boca Raton, FL
- José Ruiz, Alder Koten – Houston and Monterrey, Mexico
- John Ryan, TRANSEARCH – Chicago
- Ranju Shergill, Pekarsky & Co. – Calgary
- Jennifer Silvester, Silvester & Company – Salt Lake City
- Thayanie Ujino, FESA Group / IIC Partners – São Paulo
- Conrad Woody, Odgers Berndtson – Washington, DC
Karen Greenbaum, AESC President and CEO, commented: “In addition to the AESC Council’s governance role, members contribute insights that shape AESC and guide our standards and best-practices. Their leadership is invaluable.”
Since 1959, AESC has set the quality standard for the executive search and leadership advisory profession. AESC Members represent 16,000+ trusted professionals in 1,200+ offices, spanning 70+ countries. AESC Members are recognized leaders of global executive search and leadership advisory solutions. They leverage their access and expertise to place more than 100,000 executives each year in board of directors and C-level positions for the world’s leading organizations of all types and sizes. Dedicated to strengthening leadership worldwide, AESC and its members share a deep commitment to the highest quality standards in executive search and leadership consulting—for the benefit of clients and the profession. We Shape. Connect. Educate. Learn more about us at aesc.org. For AESC’s career service for executive-level candidates, visit bluesteps.com.