Stanton Chase Board Elections Yield Strengthened Diversity
On Saturday November 3, 2018 during its 57th Global Partners Meeting in Los Angeles, Stanton Chase International Chairman Mickey Matthews announced new leadership for the firm. Per Mickey, “as a firm, we have a steadfast commitment to diversity and inclusion initiatives and I am pleased 40% of our Board is diverse.” He added, “as with past boards, this one continues the practice of having representation from around the globe, thus achieving geographical diversity as well.
The elections for the firm’s board leadership, which received unanimous support, included:
At the Board of Director level, the following new appointments were made:
- Fiona Lavan (Sydney, Australia): Vice Chair, Regions
- Christopher Arnold, (Boston, USA): Vice Chair, Finance & Administration
Fiona and Chris will join the following returning members:
- Mickey Matthews (Baltimore, USA), International Chair
- Tom Goorman (Brussels, Belgium) Vice Chair, Practice Groups
- Patricia Flipsen (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) Vice Chair, Business Excellence.
In addition to the Board of Director changes, there were leadership changes at both the regional and practice group level. Those changes have boosted female representation throughout all of the firm’s executive leadership roles. Mickey closed with, “we have been a proud signatory to the 30% Club Voluntary Code of Conduct for several years, and are thrilled to announce we not only ‘talk the talk’ but we ‘walk the walk’ and have surpassed the benchmark as a leading global firm.”
Learn more about the 30% Club.