Stanton Chase Announces Leadership Changes
During the Stanton Chase 57th Global Partners Meeting, held in Los Angeles in early November, new leadership appointments were announced for Global Practice Leaders and Regional Vice Presidents.
Global Practice Leaders
To better meet the needs of clients in highly specialized and complex industries, Stanton Chase offers its services through focused industry practice groups. These groups are led by experienced Stanton Chase search consultants, who work with an international team of consultants to deliver the highest caliber of advice and service to clients in that industry across the globe.
The following appointments were made:
- Bernadita Mena, Global Practice Group Leader for Human Resources.
- Philippe Tschannen, Global Practice Group Leader for Financial Services.
- Mala Chawla, Global Practice Group Leader for Diversity and Inclusion.
- Tamara Severi, Global Practice Group Leader for Life Sciences and Healthcare.
- Flemming Riber, Global Practice Group Leader for Industrial.
The announcement was made by Tom Goorman, Vice Chair Practice Groups and Managing Partner Brussels. “I am delighted that these leaders have accepted their new roles,” remarked Tom. “They bring many years of specialized experience in their respective industries, and I know they will continue to build on the work of their predecessors.”
Regional Vice Presidents
In addition, new appointments were also made for regional leadership:
- Kristof Reynvoet, Regional Vice President Europe, Middle East, Africa
- Pilar Brogeras, Regional Vice President Latin America
- Sripad KN, Regional Vice President Asia/Pacific
Mickey Matthews, International Chairman, commented on the new appointments. ”I am pleased to see our new leadership in place. I thank the previous leaders for their service, and I know they will remain integrally involved during this transition. Stanton Chase has a solid model of leadership rotation and succession planning; a model designed to best serve our clients, who are the number one priority at Stanton Chase.”