Kaplan Partners Releases 2022 Q1 Review
The first quarter of 2022 represented a continuation of Kaplan Partners’ strong 2021. Some milestones and notable successes:
- Ledyard Bank, President & Chief Banking Officer
- Westfield Bank, President & CEO
- New Jersey Bankers Association, President & CEO
- Wayne Bank/Norwood Financial, President & CEO
- ACNB Bank, Chief Financial Officer
- Mascoma Bank, Chief Risk Officer
- Citizens & Northern Bank, Chief Wealth Management Officer
- Brentwood Bank, Chief Financial Officer
- Daria Placitella, former CEO of Hope Trust, and EVP/Managing Director of PNC Asset Management, joined Kaplan Partners as a Principal.
- Alan Kaplan, Founder & CEO, joined the Board of Directors of Clarifi, which fosters lifelong financial literacy. (www.clarifi.org)
The unemployment rate is nearly back to pre-pandemic levels, and demand for executive talent remains strong. While inflation is driving greater economic uncertainty—and driving up compensation at every level—Kaplan Partners remain cautiously optimistic about the remainder of 2022. A larger geopolitical issue could surely sidetrack the economy, but employers will likely continue to seek talent that can alter or accelerate the trajectory of their business.