IIC Partners Appoints New Global Chair and Board Directors
IIC Partners Executive Search Worldwide, one of the world’s top ten global executive search organisations is pleased to announce the appointment of Ruth Curran as Global Chair, and four new directors to its Board. Ms. Curran and the new Board members were nominated and elected during IIC Partners’ Global Conference & AGM held earlier this month in Hong Kong.
Ms. Curran has served on the IIC Partners Board of Directors since 2011. She has served as a Director for 2 years and Vice Chair, EMEA for 2 years. Ms. Curran is Managing Partner of MERC Partners located in Dublin, is an active member of IIC Partners’ Global Financial Services Practice Group and has demonstrated exemplary commitment to the executive search and leadership consulting industry throughout her career. This announcement also coincides with Ms. Curran’s recent appointment to the Board of the National Maternity Hospital Foundation in Ireland.
Existing Board members were also reelected during the Global Conference & AGM in Hong Kong. Charlotte Eblinger was appointed as Vice Chair, EMEA; Bhavishya Sharma was appointed as Vice Chair, Asia Pacific and Todd Hohauser was re-elected as Vice Chair, Americas.
The IIC Partners executive Board consists of ten directors including:
- Global Chair: Ruth Curran (Dublin)
- Vice Chair, EMEA: Charlotte Eblinger (Vienna)
- Vice Chair, Americas: Todd Hohauser (Detroit)
- Vice Chair, Asia Pacific: Bhavishya Sharma (New Delhi)
- Director, Americas: Susan Chadick (New York)
- Director, Americas: Mike Bacchus (Edmonton)
- Director, Americas: Sally Stetson (Philadelphia)
- Director, EMEA: Corinne Fernandez Handelsman (Paris)
- Director, EMEA: Will Lacon (London)
- Director, Asia Pacific: Anne Stuckey (Sydney)