Amrop Names Global Practice Leaders
Amrop announces the appointment of new leaders for three global practices, serving the needs of diverse sectors around the world.
Lucie Shaw (UK) will co-lead the Consumer & Retail Practice, together with Maciej Bednarczyk (Poland).
Benoit Lison (Belgium) will lead the Professional Services Practice.
Cecile Hofer (Singapore) and Willem Ledeboer (Netherlands) will co-lead the Financial Services Practice.
Amrop’s full Practice leadership team now consists of:
- Board Services: Svein Ruud (Sweden)
- Consumer & Retail: Lucie Shaw (UK), Maciej Bednarczyk (Poland)
- Digital: Job Voorhoeve (Netherlands)
- Energy & Infrastructure: Roland Theuws (Netherlands)
- Financial Services: Cecile Hofer (Singapore), Willem Ledeboer (Netherlands)
- Industrial: Matthias Rodewald (Germany), Sandy McKenzie (UK)
- Leadership Advisory: Igor Sulik (Slovakia), Juliana John (Germany)
- Life Sciences: Sabine von Anhalt (Germany), Ulrich Thess (Germany)
- Professional Services: Benoit Lison (Belgium)
- Transportation, Shipping & Logistics: Thomas Hofer (Singapore)