Heidrick and Struggles is the world's premier provider of senior-level executive search, leadership consulting and culture transformation services. We have more than 50 offices around the world and deep connections across a wide range of industry sectors and functional roles.
Our Sydney office is currently seeking a resourceful, proactive and tenacious Associate with a high level of energy to join our small and dynamic team. This person will play a significant role in the delivery of executive search assignments for our clients in the Healthcare & Life Sciences sectors.
You will participate in all aspects of the search process, including identifying executive candidates and target companies, engaging and evaluating the best candidates and presenting them to our clients. You will conduct candidate interviews, attend client meetings and pitches, develop and coordinate presentations and contribute to the Firm's knowledge and talent management activities via the sharing of expertise and best practices globally.
The successful candidate will be tertiary qualified with at least 1 year’ experience in a fast-paced business environment. A passion for business with an interest in talent and leadership will be highly regarded. Affinity to or an interest in the healthcare sector an added advantage. In addition, the individual must have the following:
- High levels of intellectual curiosity and capacity, combined with solid business acumen and strong critical thinking;
- Ability to develop strong, professional relationships to build an industry network;
- Personal maturity and good judgment that leads to confident and rational business decisions;
- Agility to work with a number of people on simultaneous projects;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail and effectiveness at prioritising projects and deliverables;
- Strong client service mentality;
- Prior professional services experience will be viewed favourably;
- A degree in Business, Engineering, Law, Organisational Psychology, or another relevant discipline.
Heidrick & Struggles provides abundant opportunity for success and career growth. If you have the right to work in Australia and are interested in the role, please send your CV to email@example.com
Please note that only those candidates selected to progress will receive a response.