Boyden specialises in customised leadership solutions including Executive Search, Interim Management and Leadership Consulting. With more than 70 offices in 40 countries Boyden is consistently ranked in the global top 10 of executive search firms.
Globally we work with many Fortune 500 companies and in Australia with ASX listed companies, private enterprises, public institutions and private equity.
Boyden is privately owned by its Partners and our head office is in New York.
- Provide research and candidate management for executive search assignments for CEO, C-level and Board roles.
- Support client assignments from the proposal stage to completion.
- Gather market intelligence and industry insights.
- Prepare target lists, progress reports, long lists and short lists.
- Identify and facilitate approaches to potential candidates.
- Participate in ongoing initiatives to innovate, streamline or improve documents and processes.
- Support technology transformation and knowledge management activities.
- Attend client meetings with Partners when relevant.
- The role reports to the Managing Director, based in Sydney.
What we are looking for
Ideal background and skills include:
- Degree qualification.
- Strong digital and database skills.
- Experience in Law, Financial Services, Communications, Journalism, Human Resources, Academia, Market Research or similar.
- Strategic thinker with sound judgement, precision and high attention to detail.
- Clear written and verbal communication skills.
- Well-developed interest in the world of business.
- Exposure to executive search or recruitment (consulting or in-house) or similar professional services environment would be advantageous.
- Tenacity, proactive, self-managing with an ambition to progress further.
The role would suit a researcher looking to broaden their influence and skills or a recruiter looking to specialise in research and delivery.
Why join us
- Excellent salary on offer, negotiable based on experience.
- Office ideally located in Sydney CBD.
- Full training provided.
- Career progression is encouraged and supported.
Apply Now to explore this opportunity. Please send your CV and a covering letter outlining your interest to Jeanette Hannan.
Applicants must have full working rights in Australia.