A Unique Opportunity
Andrews Partnership is the leading specialist executive search firm in the region for corporate affairs, communications, investor relations and ESG/sustainability.
We excel in connecting senior professionals throughout all industries and add additional value with our regular thought leadership roundtable sessions and research studies. With a deep-rooted background in communications we are able to understand your requirements, to quite simply make sure your business has the best people at its heart.
As a Consultant / Senior Consultant you will:
- Support project managers in taking client briefs, taking the time to understand clients requirements and challenges
- Conduct searches via a range of channels, LinkedIn, associations, through built networks and via third party referrals to locate candidates who fit the technical skills and cultural fit sought
- Perform screening interviews with candidates for specific roles and for the wider database
- Support data input for candidates and maintain accuracy of the internal database
- Prepare deliverables in Word and PowerPoint to support project managers for clients meetings and candidate delivery
- Manage own workload autonomously and multitask, with an agility to switch from projects to project seamlessly, delivering to time sensitive deadlines
- Complete reference checks for candidates
- Research companies and industries for potential new business development
- Assist in the research and delivery of timely thought leadership and industry events
This role is based in Singapore and works closely with regional colleagues. Andrews Partnership has offices in Hong Kong and Singapore.
For potential consideration or to suggest a prospect, please email Katrina@andrews-partnership.com or call Katrina or Emma at Andrews Partnership (+852 9385 6861).