Submitted by Member on November 29, 2021
Researchers at all Levels (Associate, Consultant, Director) Generalist, Industrial, Health Care
AESC Member Firm Name
Russell Reynolds Associates
Delhi & Mumbai, India
The Research Associate is an integral member of the global research team, supporting Consultants with many of the components of the search process.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Managing Search Pipeline & Process
- Assisting in the development and formulation of a search strategy with limited guidance from Consultants.
- Effectively managing the search process with limited guidance from Consultants, balancing multiple projects within agreed time frames.
- Producing comprehensive reports, which details relevant target companies, potential market sources and candidates for an assignment.
- Consistently identify and assist in developing best-in-class, high quality, diverse candidate slates (both obvious and non-obvious), as appropriate, by:
- Liaising with colleagues in other offices to share ideas and best practices
- Collaborating with administrative support in the creation of content-rich, insight-driven client status reports
- Maintaining the highest quality information on the database, including the timely and rigorous capture of insight gathered during the course of search work.
- Working closely with Knowledge team to capture both search and non-search related information in the RRA database.
Contact First Name
Contact Last Name