Borrer Executive Search is a leading boutique executive search firm established in 2010 in Lausanne, Switzerland. We partner some of the world’s largest companies in their quest for diverse leadership talent. We are proud to be an AESC qualified firm, and as such work to the highest standards of the industry with our peers who include esteemed global and boutique organisations around the world.
From our base in Lausanne, we deliver executive search mandates internationally working, for groups in Switzerland, EMEA, APAC, North America and LATAM. We believe in a strong partnership approach, working as brand ambassadors for our clients, and supporting our candidates with transparent honest and timely feedback during a search process. Our guiding principles are integrity, transparency, and honesty.
We are on the lookout for talented individuals to join our team and are flexible to adapt to the strengths and ambitions of applicants who are looking to make a genuine difference though the work they deliver.
RESEARCH ASSISTANT / SEARCH PMO
We currently have an opportunity for an Executive Search PMO that will be responsible for providing research support, project coordination and administration support to our search practice and career advisory service.
This position works in tandem with search consultants, research associate partners and leadership assessment partners pulling all aspects of client delivery together to meet recruitment delivery goals and timely milestones. It is responsible for coordinating the planning and execution of executive search projects we lead as well as supporting business development and marketing initiatives.
The objective is to secure the smooth running of the firm across all search delivery, ensuring compliance and data integrity, best practice initiatives, and the provision of exceptional client and candidate service / experience. Deliverables include:
- Project coordination for all search mandates liaising seamlessly across partners / consultants, talent acquisition, clients (including RPO teams), and external partners
- Project coordination support can extend to on-going business development projects, as well as best practice initiatives
- GDPR compliance and data integrity : ensuring the accuracy of data on the CRM (Filefinder)
- Report writing : preparation of search agreements, position descriptions, candidate summaries and search progress reports to global clients in line with milestones
- Organisation of external assessments / background checks with our partners
- Liaising regularly with clients and candidates to coordinate candidate interviews etc.
- Ad-hoc support as required
We are looking for an ambitious, hi-potential talent that is keen to grow and evolve in executive search.
- Ideally you bring administrative experience within consulting or executive search firm that operates at the highest standards and where customer experience is the driving force
- Prior talent acquisition experience (researcher, sourcing, recruitment coordination) or a passion to develop here
- Excellent time-management, communication, and problem-solving skills
- Articulate, with excellent writing ability and communication skills to liaise with multiple levels and cultures
- Detail oriented and discreet as expected within the industry we operate
- Business fluent English (ideally French as well) Other languages such as German, are a plus
- Strong systems orientation (CRM, AI) and advanced Office (ppt, word and excel)
- Excellent interpersonal skills. Friendly and positive nature. Team player.
Should this not be the right role for you, we are also open to ambitious profiles with research or search consultant experience that are open to new challenges. For all positions we have a hybrid work model in place and are flexible for full or part time.