Onstott Group is looking to hire a Vice President who will establish and maintain strategic relationships with clients. The Vice President is responsible for directly owning and executing executive level searches. The position will report directly to the President.
Activities and responsibilities include:
- Identify business development opportunities. Leads new business pitches and presentations; coach others in preparation. Lead individual and team efforts to solicit and close new search contracts with both existing and new client companies.
- Revenue generation to achieve personal revenue goals as the lead Consultant, or in support of other consultants, on a split or shared fee basis, to achieve company goals.
- Responsible for directly owning and executing executive level searches. This person will need experience recruiting executive and C-Suite talent and demonstrate a proven ability to conduct exceptional research and engage in creative and innovative candidate sourcing, candidate generation and development, and offer/negotiation. He/she must also be organized and able to manage multiple searches, build relationships with internal executives and manage those relationships.
- Day to day management and mentoring of supporting staff.
- 15+ years of experience with over 8 years of executive recruiting or talent management experience.
- Successfully grown a pipeline of new clients and maintained existing client relationships.
- Well versed in recruiting strategies and workforce planning methodologies.
- Must be able to understand how to recruit passive candidates.
- Experience in building and maintaining relationships with internal executives and executive candidates.
- Proven track record of success with delivering results throughout the entire recruiting life cycle.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation experience.
- Experience with reporting requirements and key accountability metrics.
- Highly deadline-oriented, with strong multitasking and prioritization skills.
- Hands on experience with the ability to build, train, motivate, and mentor.
- Excellent oral and written communication and presentation skills.
- Energetic with strong leadership skills, work ethic, and highest level of integrity
- Team player with superb interpersonal skills.
- BA/BS degree required, MBA desired.