INTRODUCTION AND OVERVIEW
Position Title: Client Partner
Company: Signium Canada
Reporting Relationship: Managing Partner
Signium is a global executive search and leadership consulting firm, helping clients around the world make the right decisions at moments of strategic importance.
Signium is a top 20 global executive search and leadership consulting firm helping clients recruit, develop and retain the best talent around the world. With more than 60 years of experience and offices in over 40 major cities and 30 countries worldwide, Signium can deliver in all major markets, combining global reach with local expertise.
We are experts in helping clients recruit, develop and retain the best leadership teams. This means we don’t just find talent – we advise senior business leaders on developing their skills, their people and their organizations.
Today, Signium is a pre-eminent global partnership with industry-leading executive search and leadership advisory services covering the following sectors: consumer; education; not-for-profit; financial services; industrial & manufacturing; legal, risk & compliance; life sciences; healthcare & biotech; professional services; technology; and telecommunications.
From a strong base in executive search, Signium is becoming a broader leadership advisory firm, having added assessment and leadership development capabilities around the world.
Our clients operate all around the world, and so do we. With offices in nearly 30 countries, we combine global reach with deep local knowledge to exceed our clients’ needs – whenever, wherever, whatever. During periods of significant change, we give our clients the edge when shaping their futures.
Signium is a founding member of the Association of Executive Search and Leadership Consultants (AESC) and commits to the rigorous AESC Code of Professional Practice.
By working with Signium Canada, you will have the opportunity to:
- Be a local Partner in a global organisation with operations spanning over 30 countries.
- Work in a firm that is truly committed to setting very high standards in search execution.
- Work in and/or lead a world-class search practice that consistently wins high-value searches and global framework agreements.
- Work with colleagues with deep, trusted and long-term client relationships that are sustained by a commitment to ongoing successful delivery and adding value to clients’ businesses.
- Benefit from Signium’s professional development platform, which includes practice groups, project groups and the Signium Academy, an interactive library of international best practices.
- Work for a business that is privately owned by its Partners.
- Work highly collaboratively with Partners from all over the world.
- Work with the best research and recruiting resources on all searches, enabling Partners to achieve a placement record that exceeds industry standards.
- Work within a supportive framework that allows individuals to thrive.
About the Role
- 360-degree recruitment: end to end executive search responsibility.
- New client business development of your chosen vertical.
- Candidate generation including interviewing and consultation.
- Strong emphasis on internal system maintenance.
- Proposal generation and delivery.
- Creation and delivery of client presentations.
- Meeting KPI’s around client and candidate engagement.
- Delivering diligently to both retained one off engagements and complex multiple role projects.
- Management of both national and international clients.
Desired Skills and Experience
- An ability to manage and build strong relationships both with clients and candidates.
- You have strong experience within business development, sales and recruitment.
- Polished consultative approach, well presented and refined presentation skills.
- Ambitious, highly motivated individual.
- A mature commercial outlook to business and understanding that reputation is everything.
- Ability to work autonomously and driven by targets.
- Well-developed commercial acumen.
- Team orientated and collaborative style.
- Strong entrepreneurial flare.
- An unwavering mindset in self-belief.
- Offer an out of the box mentality, ability to anticipate client needs and hands-on personality.
- You recognize yourself in our core values: integrity, respect, quality, teamwork and effective collaboration.
- History of generating around $350,000 in annual billings.
- Knowledge of all aspects of the business from business development to search fulfillment and client management.
- A vertical or functional specialty that compliment existing niches or expands the firm’s capability into tangential markets.
- A team player that enjoys collaboration with other partners and practice groups to drive success
- University undergraduate’s degree.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a senior business development and / or sales management position with a proven track record of new market development.
- Positive attitude and eagerness to learn and grow in a dynamic environment.