BoardEx is a relationship mapping and people intelligence solution trusted by 70% of the world’s leading Executive Search firms to identify, qualify, and connect with executive- and C-level candidates as well as prospective clients.
The difference is in our data. Our proprietary relationship mapping algorithm and data have been refined over 20 years, and power the relationship intelligence and executive insight within the BoardEx platform. Our team of 350+ skilled analysts researches and maintains millions of manually curated and GDPR-compliant profiles on global business leaders and decision makers from diverse functions and industries, and in board and non-board roles. All BoardEx data undergo a rigorous quality assurance process to verify accuracy, timeliness and relevance of the data obtained from public sources across the world.
Our offices are based in New York City, London and Chennai, and we are wholly owned by Euromoney PLC.
Discover how you can connect to 1.9M+ public, private and non-profit global organizations and the 1.4M+ individuals who lead them. Complete the intake form below to receive direct outreach from BoardEx.
Exclusive AESC Member Benefit
BoardEx would be happy provide one of either the (i) BoardEx Private Equity Network module or (ii) M&A Transaction Network module free of charge to new BoardEx subscribers that are introduced by AESC, for the first year of their core subscription.
Private Equity Network Module
- Are you looking to place executive talent with experience leading in the PE sector? The BoardEx Private Equity Module allows users to quickly identify individuals with the right background and experience.
- Connect to the advisors, investors, company founders, board members and talent at PE firms, portfolio companies and organizations creating value for the private equity ecosystem.
- BoardEx contains 950,000 leaders and decision-makers across 1,600,000 private organizations collected and curated over 20 years. The entire BoardEx database contains over 1.5 million people across 2 million organizations.
M&A Transation Network Module
- The M&A Transaction Network Module provides access and details to the advisors and corporate dealmakers who supported acquirers and targets on M&A deals. Our partnership with The Deal harnesses their M&A transaction data to analyze relationships based on deal information.
- Identify professional details of the corporate deal makers and their advisers of more than 89,000 M&A transactions dating back more than 20 years.
- More than 41,000 Investment Bankers, Lawyers, Transaction Advisors and Financial PR professionals in BoardEx are linked to these deals. Find out how they connect you to executives.
We respect your privacy and will only share your information with BoardEx, a trusted partner of AESC.
Find out more: email@example.com | UK: +44 (0) 20 7303 1791 | US: +1-888 257-6082
Follow BoardEx on Social