Learn About the Benefits of AESC Membership...Discover "Why AESC?"
Submit a membership inquiry | Download our prospective member brochure
A Best-in-Class Professional Association
AESC membership comprises a group of distinguished executive search and leadership consulting firms worldwide. All members commit to the highest standards of excellence as outlined in the AESC Code of Professional Practice. AESC members range in size from boutique firms to large global firms and networks. A prospective member must:
- Be an executive search firm providing advisory services on a retained basis. Executive search and leadership consulting are specialized forms of management consulting that assist organizations in identifying and recruiting for senior management positions. AESC members are retained by clients on an exclusive advisory basis.
- Comply with AESC Code of Professional Practice and AESC Standards of Excellence.
View a list of current AESC members
Stand Out in the Marketplace
Showcase to prospective clients your commitment to the highest professional standards worldwide with the AESC membership "gold seal" of excellence. Actively inform and shape best professional practices that can enhance your business success and elevate the profession.
- AESC Gold Seal – Official Commitment to AESC Standards & Code of Ethics
- Best Practices for AESC Members
- Inclusion in AESC Member Directory accessible to clients globally
Impact the Profession
Leverage the AESC voice of the profession through advocacy and representation on best practices, legal issues and public policy matters that impact the way you operate your business and serve your clients.
- Advance the profession through AESC forums, committees and councils
- Best Practices for AESC Members
- Receive government and regulatory news briefs
Stay Informed and Ahead of the Competition
Access news and reports that can impact your business performance. Take advantage of continuing education structured to provide a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Researcher training and certification*
- Exclusive MBA-level Advanced Program in Executive Search and Leadership Consulting in partnership with Cornell University*
- AESC Research – quarterly industry data reports, professional trend reports and white papers
- Benchmarking reports – Equity and Compensation data
- SearchWire – Weekly professional news bulletin
- Executive Talent: The AESC Global Quarterly – articles on executive talent acquisition and management
* Additional fees may apply
Build Alliances for Business Success
Participate in forums for learning and thought leadership. Gain valuable connections to the client and candidate communities. Take advantage of exclusive AESC partnerships to help you operate your business. Leverage your contacts at AESC at any time to help you with business counsel and opportunities.
- Global conference for executive search and leadership consulting professionals*
- Regional events & meetings*
- Peer knowledge exchange forums – CEO Forum, CMO Forum, General Counsel Forum, Boutique and Independent Firm Forum
- Access the exclusive BlueSteps candidate database for AESC members only
- Discounts on tools and services such as executive search software, background checking, independent research, candidate assessment and more
- Concierge service - Leverage your AESC contacts for counsel and assistance when you need it