Stay Informed and Be Prepared
Our thoughts are with those who have been affected by the coronavirus pandemic. We are actively monitoring the status of the outbreak around the globe and assessing daily how our association can best serve our members and the well-being of our staff. We aim to:
- Help ease anxieties by sharing factual information
- Be a sounding board and a source of counsel
- Support our members to successfully operate their businesses
As we all navigate this uncertain and shifting environment, AESC management has been closely monitoring the COVID-19 situation globally. Our top priority is the safety and well-being of our members, staff, partners and relations within our communities. We have been following guidelines from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention here in the US, as well as other multi-national government bodies. For the latest factual information regarding coronavirus, please visit the UN World Health Organization.
We want to hear from you and your firms during this time. Please keep us updated on any significant developments impacting you and your organization.
Dedicated to strengthening leadership worldwide, together we can stay true to our purpose and navigate this trying moment with resiliency and agility.
Safety Provisions Onsite at AESC
We want to keep you as up-to-date as possible regarding currently scheduled AESC programs and our preparation plans. We will be sharing updates as they develop and are prepared to respond dynamically to shifting conditions as they occur.
Resources to Monitor Coronavirus
AESC is committed to ensuring our response during this challenging time is responsibly based on facts. We have been following guidelines from the World Health Organization, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention here in the US, as well as other multi-national government bodies. We will continue to closely review all guidance from global health authorities.
Following are important resources to monitor and inform us all during the situation:
- Daily Situation Reports from the World Health Organization (WHO)
- How Coronavirus Spreads – US Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Prevention and Treatment – CDC
- Guarding Against Stigma Related to Coronavirus – CDC
- Information for Travelers – CDC
- Coronavirus FAQs – WHO
- Coronavirus Resource Center - JHU
Resources for AESC Members
AESC is focused on adding value for our members during this challenging time. We will be facilitating enhanced virtual programming to connect members with expert business leaders on leading with agility, strengthening client relations in uncertain times, and more. Stay tuned for further details about these members-only webinars:
- COVID-19 Implications for Business: Based on its newly released white paper, an AESC facilitated session led by McKinsey. Members can login to the member portal to view the recording. To view McKinsey's full report, view COVID-19: Implications for business.
- 7 Steps to Growing Lifelong Client Relationships: At a time of global volatility and unprecedented uncertainty, staying close to your clients as a trusted advisor takes on an even greater urgency. Bestselling author and client relations expert Andrew Sobel will share strategies on how to deepen and grow your existing relationships and create clients for life. Members can login to the member portal to view the recording.
- AESC's 2020 State of the Profession: AESC's 2020 research will be supplemented with current insights dealing with the COVID – 19 pandemic around the world. Chairman of the AESC Board, Morten Nielsen, will facilitate Karen Greenbaum's interactive presentation and Q&A. Members can login to the member portal to view the recording.
- Insights and Inspiration in the Wake of Coronavirus: A collection of thought leadership articles and content from AESC Members as they respond to this pandemic. Read more here.
- How are AESC Members Responding to COVID-19?: Members-only intel on the current business climate, changes in internal operations and technology, plus client & candidate relationships. Login to read more.
AESC's Member Playbook will now include a special feature on COVID-19 and its impact on our business. We will be reaching out to collect insights through individual discussions and group formats including virtual office head meetings. Please keep us updated on any significant developments impacting you and your organization.
Resources for Business Leaders
AESC is committed to supporting our members, their clients and all whom are impacted by the Coronavirus. Below are recommended resources for business leaders as they lead through uncertainty.
- Latest Travel Document News – International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- Coronavirus: Implications for Business: A 360° view for the C-Suite – The Conference Board
- 8 Questions Employers Should Ask about Coronavirus – Harvard Business Review
- How HR leaders are preparing for the Coronavirus – Fast Company
- COVID-19: Implications for business – McKinsey
- Coronavirus Crisis: Crisis Communications Lessons from Singapore - Edelman
- Coronavirus Is A Massive Challenge For World Leaders. Here’s What China, Italy And The United States Teach Us About Leadership – Forbes